BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 25, 2011

Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush Review

 I'll admit it.  I'm a make up snob.  I work in a department store and have always mainly stuck to higher end make up, barring a few cult faves of the web, like NYX and HIP.  But I had been hearing a lot of buzz about the Hard Candy products.  And on a recent trip to WalMart, I was drawn to the Hard Candy display because the packaging is just too darn cute!

I choose to purchase a blush and gloss (which I haven't really gotten around to trying yet).  The blush is one of their Blush Crush Baked Blushes in the color Bombshell.  Bombshell is gorgeous bronzey color with swirls of pretty pink.  Hard Candy Baked Blushes are larger than MAC's Mineralize Blush.  And for only $7 they are under 1/3 of the cost!





Bombshell is going to be a favorite of mine this summer and spring.  In no way am I ever fan of warm toned make up, but Bombshell imparts a healthy, sun kissed glow while giving my chubby cheeks definition.  It makes cheeks shimmer with the beautiful glow that mineralized gives.






Top: Applied with brush.
Bottom:  Applied with cottonball.

Sorry for the poor swatch picture.  No natural lighting so I was trying to use my Ott light LOL.  If I get a better picture tomorrow, I'll post it.

Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blushes give beautiful color and are long wearing.  I adore the packaging and for the price, they can't be beat!  My only qualm is that they come in so few shades and my WalMart hasn't even restocked their display since I purchased mine about 2 weeks ago.

4.5 out of 5 stars!  If they were available in more shades, this would be a perfect product.

0 comments: