BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mini Nail Haul


Stopped at Sally's and WalGreens and grabbed a few things.  I'm sick of paying for snobby nail polish remover so I decided to just try the Acetone from Sally's.  While I was there, they were having a Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale.  Plus, all the Sinful Colors at WalGreens were on sale for $.99.  I'm going to go back for more later LOL.

I got:
*Claudia Stevens Cuticle Care (my cuticles are always a mess)
*Beauty Secrets Acetone
*Orly Dazzle
*China Glaze For Audrey
*China Glaze Electric Pineapple
*Sinful Colors Unicorn
*Sinful Colors Soul Mate
*Kiss Nail Artist

I've always painted my nails and bought a ton of polish, but never really got into nail art.  I'm going to be ordering some plates and a stamper so I can start stamping my nails, too :)

0 comments: